“Pamela has been a valuable part of the Spikenard Farm team since 2014. Her grant writing skills helped us win a $200,000 matching grant challenge from The Cabell Foundation. And her fundraising skills helped us win the additional $200,000 matching gift support. We very much appreciate her ability to effectively communicate our mission and core values. She is also excellent in project planning and has made valuable contributions to our capital campaign and leadership succession process. We give her a high recommendation.”
Gunther Hauk, Executive Director & Head Apiarist
SPIKENARD FARM HONEYBEE SANCTUARY, Floyd VA
Comprehensive Grant Services
For Corporate, Foundation & Government Funding
Do you need funding support to expand or add a new program?
Would you like your grant proposal critiqued before sending it to potential funders?
Is your staff too busy to respond to a well-matched but unexpected funding opportunity?
To meet these needs and more, I offer the following grant services:
- Prospect research customized to identify your best matches in funding prospects
- Project funding strategies that identify what prospects are best aligned with your grant project, the amount of each grant request, and the coordination of the project’s timeline with each funder’s grant cycle
- Theories of Change or Logic Models to illustrate the change you seek to create and the proposed process through which your project can reach this goal
- Program evaluation frameworks
- Letters of inquiry submitted on paper or electronically
- Proposal writing for corporate, foundation, and government grants
- Proposal rewrites or critiques reviewing your content and communication effectiveness according to the funders guidelines
- Post-award summary reports to fulfill funding requirements
- Corporate and Foundation Relations Consulting for building donor relationships and preparing for site visits
Additional Grant Information
Checklist for Grant Writing Readiness
How ready is your nonprofit for grant writing?
Learn what information is most commonly requested by funders.